Our Moving Day Checklist will help keep you on track during the big day. Follow along with our list and you’ll be good to go.
- Plan to be at your current home when our movers arrive and throughout the loading of your shipment. If you’re not able to be there, make sure the driver has the name and number of the person you’ve designated to oversee the process.
- Check the condition of your goods as they are inventoried and loaded.
- Make a final tour of your home/property and verify that nothing has been overlooked.
- Sign the Bill of Lading, double-checking that your new address and phone number are correct.
- Lock all doors and windows and turn off all switches.
- If possible, arrive at your new home a day early to make sure utilities are connected.
- Plan the placement of major items in/around your home.
- Have your proper payment method ready and on hand.
- Check that you have received all inventory items before your driver leaves.